Beautifully Designed Couples Ceramic Coffee Mug Set!
You and your spouse will enjoy a relaxing morning with your new funny coffee mug, which holds 16 ounces of her favorite coffee, tea or hot chocolate!
The Perfect Unique Novelty Coffee Mug Gift For Any Occasion
Top present for a Birthday, Valentines Day, Anniversary or Wedding. Ideal for cheap Christmas stocking stuffers, Hanukkah, xmas secret santa, 2017 holiday office party or white elephant exchange gift.
100% Ceramic material, which is Dishwasher and Microwave safe.
It’s a fantastic gift idea anyone would love!
You can order one for yourself or as a gift for a friend or family member. We guarantee you’ll love it – that’s why we offer you a money back warranty in case you don’t!
So What Are You Waiting For? Order Your Own Mug Set – While Supplies Last!
Just Click ‘Add To Cart!’
- ✔ROMANTIC GIFT: Every time they drink their precious coffee they will think of you.Unique Wedding Gift For Bride and Groom.His and Hers Anniversary Present,A perfect and useful present for future bride, soon to be Mrs, newlyweds / engaged and bridal shower.
- ✔Sturdy and the gold stands out beautifully but NO Microwave or Dishwasher!
- ✔Gold & Marble Ceramic 16 oz Mugs:High quality ceramic, entirely handmade. Each mug’s pattern is unique.It means that everyone has his/her unique love story.The only true love!
- ✔Package:1 x Mr mug(Grey),1 x Mrs mug(Pink),2xGift box. My dear customers, please notice that we will not offer the dish and spoon showing in the photo,they are just accessories and props for photo-shooting,thank you！
- ✔If it doesn’t meet your expectations, just contact us, you can return it at any time, and then we will make a full refund to you .We care deeply for our customers and make you our top priority! Thank you!
Tips And Tricks On Saving Money On Your Wedding
Whether it is your own wedding you are planning or a friends, you are about to find out that it can be both detailed and complicated. It’s great that you’ve found this article as it contains a ton of great advice which will assist you in making sense of all the choices you must make for the big day!
One thing to take into consideration is when you get married. The off seasons can save quite a bit of money that can be used elsewhere. The traditional season for weddings is May through September. When this is going on, it will cost more to have a wedding. To help ensure you are able to book the perfect venue, plan well in advance.
If you’re short on money, consider renting diamonds for your wedding day. By renting jewelry instead of buying, you can get the look that you dreamed of for your wedding day without having to spend thousands of dollars.
You should put a great deal of thought into writing your wedding vows. Understand that marriage is a very strong commitment that requires the both of you to make sacrifices. Your vows should fully capture your feelings and dedication to your partner.
If the idea of a thousand-dollar, thousand-calorie wedding cake leaves you with cold feet, contact local boutiques and specialty bakeries and ask about smaller, individual-sized portions. Some bakeries are able to make healthier cupcakes that contain less than 100 calories in each serving providing you with healthier options such as fruit- fillings in replacement to frosting, calorie-free sweeteners and gluten-free ingredients.
After reading the above tips, your understanding of how to plan and host a wedding successfully should have increased, and you can now adapt and expand your new found knowledge to plan a personal wedding day. The insights and advice from the preceding paragraphs are sure to rid your wedding planning of excess stress and hassle, so that both bride and groom get the day they deserve.
Wedding Gifts Photo
By annca from Pixabay